3. How much can I earn?
Your potential earnings are unlimited, completely determined by you. For instance, if you have 100,000 reached users, of which 3% request video advice for Rs. 300 (average price of one video message), you could earn up to Rs. 738,000 from 3,000 orders. As a marketplace fee, SkillPal takes 18% of the revenue generated from the user and pays the rest 82% to the Expert.